Another RPG to add to the Live Journal community. Story behind the RPG: It takes place at the end of the 7th year at Hogwarts, Voldemort has been defeated and all is well. The characters of Potterverse now find ALOT of time on their hands and decide to keep journals recording their life experiences. Well, that should be enough of a scenario...
Rules of the House: 1. If you would like to join the community, pick a character from the list below or from the books if I've forgotten anyone, and write a short essay as to why you would be the perfect person to play the character. You will do this by joining under your regular name, and posting your essay under your own topic. Also, please put a three paragraph content story about how the character has been.
2. After a week of probation, we'll either say yay or nay. If approved you must start your own character journal and update at least once a week. If you do not update once a week or at least consistently, you will be cut. IMMEDIATELY post your first entry upon acceptance into the community. I cannot stress that enough.
4. To help with interactions on Castle Grounds, and in general for scheming, everyone is required to have an AOL messenger Screen Name. It doesn't have to be HP oriented, just give us one so we can chat.
5. You must add EVERYONE to your friend's and and comment on EVERYONE's journals at least once a week. Even if your character doesn't get along with the character whose journal you are commenting on.
6. You cannot kill another character on the game unless it is an OC, or original character, that you are killing off.
7. Adult situations on the Grounds are allowed, as long as they are put under an LJ cut...just in case they may offend other players.
8. When posting on the Grounds please be sure to specify whether or not everyone is entitled to jump in, or if you just want a specific character or characters. This will be done by saying Open Tag or Tag for *character name/s*. That way if you have a specific plan for the scene, it can go as you like.
9. If you are going to be gone, please, please, PLEASE tell at least two of the Moderators, else we'll cry or worse.
10. Be creative and stay in character!
11. Have fun!
The wonderfully managed degrassirp_ is the source of inspiration for the rule structure here. Any other ideas that I might come up with during this RPG, most likely come from there, since they are UNBELIEVABLY wonderful! So ahead of time, I credit them for any burst of creativity I might have...unless, of course, it wasn't inspired by them...argh, I'm rambling. Peace out!
Open Characters: Harry Potter Fred Weasley George Weasley Neville Longbottom Parvati Patil Padma Patil Bill Weasley Charlie Weasley Percy Weasley Molly Weasley Arthur Weasley Albus Dumbledore Rubeus Hagrid Minerva McGonagall Lucius Malfoy Narcissa Malfoy Poppy Pomfrey Professor Sprout Madam Hooch Seamus Finnegan Lee Jordan Pansy Parkinson Crabbe Goyle Cho Chang Mad Eye Moody Kingsley Shacklebolt Gilderoy Lockhart Professor Trelawney Lavendar Brown Dudley Dursley Petunia Dursley Vernon Dursley Rita Skeeter Viktor Krum Remus Lupin